- Space cleared in the Living Room for the tree
- weekly purchases have been made toward the ‘baking supply stash’
- a few key gifts have been ordered online
- I’m carrying crochet projects with me to try to get something handmade done for gifts!
- I’m researching options for outdoor décor since some vandals stole our light-up deer and wrecked our lighted trees last year.
But most importantly, I’m gathering a whole new set of ideas for our annual 25 Days of Christmas posts! (Take a look at last year’s posts if you missed it).
I’ve got some fun new things to share with you… but first I want to hear what you have to share! Link me to what’s on your wish list, send me your favorite recipe, share a layout with your holiday traditions, or share something you’ve always wanted to do during the holidays! Maybe your favorite will be one of our 25 Days of Christmas this year! Don’t celebrate Christmas? Never fear, share one of the ways you celebrate whatever holiday you honor. We can all learn from each other’s traditions!